Friday, March 13, 2009

Consider yourself Welcome and Warned...

Over the last couple months I've had a continuous dialogue running through my head of things that I would blog about if I had a blog. Procrastination being one of my most prominent attributes lead me to delay putting pen to paper, so to speak, and my running dialogue continued to grow, threatening my already borderline sanity. I don't know why I seem to think that the world needs to hear this jumbled maze of thoughts, but for several reasons I decided to start blogging. For one, I do feel that from time to time I happen upon genius ideas that would be great for others to know - not for vanity sake, but because it might just make their life a little better. For another, I have a lot of goals that are not being realized and blogging about them will hold me accountable for my progress (hopefully) or the lack there of. And, I thoroughly enjoy reading others' blogs and thought that I should share the love and hopefully other people will enjoy reading my blog as well. Finally, I have never been a prolific journaler and I hope that blogging will help me overcome this fault and allow me to share our lives with the friends and family that we love so much. Consider this an introduction, and maybe a warning, to my new life as a blogger.

No comments: