Saturday, May 16, 2009

You Data Review

A few months ago I signed up for this website called You Data. Basically, it is a website where companies pay you to click onto their websites.

First you create an account. If I remember correctly you only need a user name and e-mail address to sign up - they don't ask for a lot of personal information. You can then go ahead and fill out a survey which will help You Data send you to the websites that you are most interested in.

After you've created a profile, you simply load up the advertisements they have available to you. Then You click on the links and it takes you to a companies website. They are all legit websites and I have not encountered any problems with viruses.

You get paid for every site you visit. This is not a get-rich-quick program - you will make a few bucks the first few weeks after you sign up, and then it will trail off a bit. Right now, I make anywhere between $.50 - $1.00 a week doing this. Which really seems like nothing. But, it literally takes 2 minutes to do this and at the end of the year I will have made $30 - $50. That will be great to put towards Christmas presents!

You get paid via paypal - they deposit it directly into your account automatically. I've just left my money in there and will allow it to accumulate until the end of the year, then I'll have Christmas presents for a couple of people free!

It is a really, simple painless, although not extremely lucrative, way to make a little extra money.

No comments: