Saturday, May 30, 2009

Great Smith's Deals


I went to Smith's yesterday as was able to get all this for $6.59! Regular price: $21.88 - total savings of 74%! What makes this even better is that I also got 2 $1 catalinas and an invitation to complete a survey. I did the survey (it was kinda long) and they will be sending me a check for $5. Sweet!
I've already told you about the great country time lemonade deal, but the Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese deal is pretty sweet too. The boxes of Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese are priced at $1.61 / box. There is a $1.00 coupon here (print it off asap - it may be gone after the end of this month). Which makes each box only $.61, which is a great deal. But, it gets even better. When you buy 2, you get a $1 catalina to use later. Awesomeness - I love it!

No comments: