Friday, May 8, 2009

I love OldNavyWeekly.com!

I don't think I could have said that yesterday at about 1:30am. I was TIRED and was just about to give up my vigil. But, I'm glad I hung in there, 'cause I scored a $60 off $100 coupon (there were only 167 of them available nationwide). Well, I didn't exactly get it myself. The site was having some major issues - some of us were locked out and others were able to get dozens of coupons. Luckily the readers at Hip2Save are awesome and e-mailed out their extras to those of us who were having problems. Isn't that awesome - what great team work :o) If you haven't checked out Hip2Save yet, you really should - she finds the BEST deals!

Today, Fred and I hit up Old Navy on our way to lunch and a movie as part of our Anniversary celebration. We decided to get clothes for Hunter for next winter in the next size up. We knew these clothes would be on clearance and we'd get the biggest bang for our buck. We picked up 5 shirts, 2 pants, 1 pair of socks and 1 hoodie for Hunter. Fred and I each got a shirt and we grabbed a re-usable shopping bag to get our order up to $100. The retail total (before tax) would've been $152.25. But, we only paid $42.89! Awesome huh?!


If you haven't checked out OldNavyWeekly.com you should. They're resetting the site probably 2 more times this week, so you still have a chance at scoring a coupon. The big ones will go really fast, but there are others that should be easier to find.

No comments: