Monday, May 25, 2009

Lost in Translation

Before we went on vacation, we went to Jumpin' Jacks in Springville for their free admission customer appreciation day. We had a great time, you can read about it here (if you don't have access to my kids blog, but want to, just let me know - most of the fun stuff is over there)

While Hunter was bouncing around like a mad man, Fred and I had a good laugh at this warning label. (Hopefully it's big enough that you can see the pictures)

What we see is: No scissors, no sunglasses, no women, no first aid, no watches, no superheros with sidekicks, no dead people, no dogs, no food, and no shoes.

I think something was lost in translation (it's a Chinese product) because I have no idea what half those pictures are supposed to mean. What do you think they mean?

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Hahaha! I love it! "No women, no first aid...." What?!? Ha :)

Also, if you could email me access to your other blog that would be awesome! -- lanijo25@gmail.com