Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lemonade Anyone?

This post is for anyone that has a Smith's grocery store nearby.

They have a killer deal on Country Time Lemonade right now. The 8 quart canisters are only $.99 each - which is an amazing deal by itself. But, it gets even better. There is a $1.50 / 2 coupon here which makes each canister only $.25! (You can print off the coupon twice)

I just bought 4 of them, which normally would have cost $16 + tax (they're $3.99 each normally), but I only paid $1.08 total! I am set on Lemonade for the rest of the summer :o)

This is the second week of this sale, so I don't know how much longer they will have them in stock. So if you want some cheap lemonade, hurry, hurry, hurry!

UPDATE: There will be a $1 off your next order catalina running from 5/29 - 6/11 when you buy 2 drink mixes. They will be on sale at least until Tuesday, June 2nd (I don't know if they will be on sale beyond this current sale period). So, if you wait another day to get them, Smith's will actually pay you to come take product off their shelves :o). If you will be using 2 coupons (buying 4 canisters) you need to do them in separate transactions so that you will be able to get the catalina twice. I sure hope they still have this in stock because I really want to in on this deal!

No comments: