Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Inaugural Albertson's Double Coupon Shopping

Today was the first time that I've used Albertson's Double Coupons and boy was it exciting and exhausting at the same time. I think I did pretty well for myself. Check it out:

My total for all this: $10.16!!!!! Regular Price: $74.25. How awesome is that?! I've heard rumors that Albertson's will be placing double coupons in their ads for the next 4 weeks. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

After a day like today, I really regret all the years of paying full price for groceries - I could have saved so much money over the years. Oh well, lesson learned, and moving on.


I also went to Buy Low today and got this:

for $13.20! If you haven't been to Buy Low on a Wednesday morning for their produce deals you should really check it out. But be warned - half the city of Provo is there scoring deals too. It is busy! But, they are usually very well stocked and are ready for the crowds.

Stay tuned for some yummy recipes using some of the ingredients I scored today...

Oh, and check out other Albertson's Double deals at Krazy Coupon Lady.

No comments: