Saturday, June 6, 2009

Celebrating SAHMs


I haven't quite finished this book, yet, but I wanted to tell everyone how much I love it! My wonderful mom gave it to me for Mother's Day (perfect gift, I'd say). It really celebrates being a stay at home mom. Every time I open it up and read it I feel so inspired, motivated, uplifted, grateful, honored, blessed, important etc. I read a little each day and it gives me just what I need to carry on through the all of the stress, chaos, monotony etc that is part of life as a stay at home mom. I absolutely love this book. I will probably read it over and over again. Anytime I feel like I just can't make it, I'll pick it up and find the word of encouragement to help me get through the day. I highly recommend every SAHM read this book - it will remind you that you have the best job in the whole world!

No comments: