Monday, April 27, 2009

Early Morning Shopping

Today I hit up Walgreens as usual. But, I also decided to head across the street to Rite Aid for free laundry detergent. All in all, I spent $16.11 on $67.07 worth of merchandise. And I still have $5 in Register Rewards that I can use later. Not too bad, I wish it was lower though. I need to find cheaper fillers (additional items that you add so that you don't have more coupons than items). While Hunter loves all of the fun little things I bring home for him, I'd rather get something cheaper and end up getting a better bargain overall.

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW!! I'm SUPER impressed! I've been trying to do the couponing thing, and still haven't given up but I'm definitely not as good as you are. We should go together sometime and you can teach me! (seriously though...)