Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amazing Shopping Trip to Old Navy!

Thanks to oldnavyweekly.com we were able to snag some amazing deals on clothing yesterday.

On Thursday, the coupons reset and we were able to get a coupon for 50% off our purchase!


My husband got two shirts:



I got a pink trench coat, 2 shirts and a black skirt:




We also grabbed a pair of socks for Hunter (he needed a brown pair).

I can't seem to find the receipt, so I can't give you the exact dollar amount, but we got all this for ~$47!. The coat itself was originally more than that!

What's even better is that we used money from Cashbaq to pay for this little shopping excursion. So it was all free! If you haven't signed up for Cahsbaq you should - just click the button on the right side of my blog.

And if you haven't checked out oldnavyweekly.com you need to as well. The coupons reset sometime on Thursday and Friday each week. They've been changing up the time the site goes live as well as the coupons available, so you have to be on your toes. There are several blogs and feeds that we watch to help us figure out when the new coupons are up and where they're hidden. If you wanna know what we do, just let me know and I'll fill you in on the details. It's a lot of fun and you get great deals out of it!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay, I just might have to look into this. I haven't done this yet.